Indian 1121 Basmati Rice
1121 Basmati Rice is a long-grain variety of rice that is highly aromatic and flavorful. It is known for its slender, fine grains that elongate and separate after cooking, resulting in a fluffy and non-sticky texture. The rice is primarily grown in the Indian subcontinent, especially in the state of Punjab& Haryana. It has a fluffy texture and doesn't stick together when cooked properly.1121 basmati rice has a distinct aroma that makes it highly sought after in the market.
Standard Packaging Information
- Packaging weight : 2 kg To 50 KG (as per customer Requirement)
- Grain : Long Grain
- Types : White Grain, Golden, and Steam
- Region of Origin : Punjab & Haryana
Why Indian 1121 Basmati Rice is famous all over the world?
- Aroma: 1121 basmati rice is known for its unique aroma, which is unmatched by any other variety of rice. The long-grain rice has a distinct nutty fragrance that is both appetizing and irresistible.
- Length: The grains of 1121 basmati rice are long and slender, which makes them look attractive and enhances the presentation of any dish made with it.
- Texture: The rice has a soft, fluffy texture that makes it ideal for a variety of dishes, including biryanis, pulaos, and fried rice.
- Flavor: 1121 basmati rice has a delicate flavor that complements any dish it is paired with, making it a favorite of chefs all over the world.
- Health benefits: Basmati rice is known for its low glycemic index, which means that it releases glucose slowly into the bloodstream, making it a great choice for people with diabetes. It is also low in fat and high in fiber, making it a healthy choice for those looking to maintain a balanced diet.
- Cultivation: Indian 1121 basmati rice is grown in the fertile fields of Punjab, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh, where the soil and climate are ideal for its cultivation. The rice is carefully nurtured and harvested by skilled farmers, ensuring that only the best quality grains make it to the market.
- Global demand: Due to its unique qualities, Indian 1121 basmati rice is in high demand all over the world, with countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, and the UAE being some of its biggest importers.
- Versatility: : The rice can be used in a variety of cuisines and dishes, making it a versatile ingredient in the kitchen. It pairs well with a range of flavors and can be cooked in several ways, making it a popular choice for both home cooks and professional chefs.
- Quality standards: Indian 1121 basmati rice is subject to strict quality standards and regulations to ensure that only the best quality rice is exported to other countries. This has helped establish its reputation as a premium variety of rice all over the world.
- Traditionally Indian: Basmati rice is deeply rooted in Indian culinary traditions and has been a staple food in the country for centuries. Its popularity in other parts of the world has helped spread the rich culture and heritage of Indian cuisine globally.